Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I sent in my birth certificate and my insurance card..they

Customer Question

I sent in my birth certificate and my insurance card..they have it. how do I speck to someone personally in Soc Sec?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 months ago.
You should contact social security directly: may want to call the local office or go to their office.
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 months ago.
Did you take the application to their office?
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 months ago.
Here is some additional info:
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This was of no help what so ever
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 months ago.
I will opt out. Maybe another expert can help.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
A different Professional here. It usually take approximately ten days from the time of your request for a replacement card for Social Security Administration to send a replacement card to you. If it has now been more than fourteen days after the request, the ONLY way that you can find an answer is to go to the local Office of Social Security Administration to check on the status of your request and also and more importantly for the office to give you a print-out of your request. This print-out should be legally sufficient for your purpose. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.