Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I received a letter with my name on it and stated I receive

Customer Question

I received a letter with my name on it and stated I receive 137.20 a month with social security number XXX-XX-31 09 . I have never got that money . My name is ***** ***** My number is###-##-#### The only thing I can think of is that my deceased ex-husband and I had been married 17 years and neither one of us remarried. His Nam was Thomas Edward wang!
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 5 months ago.
Who did the letter come from? Can you upload a redacted copy of it here?
Urgent! There is just one more step needed, so thank you for finishing up! Hello again. It is month end for my little office - Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do eitherof the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being. If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here! Sincerely,Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional