Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Can you help me on how to check the last 4 digits of my social

Customer Question

can you help me on how to check the last 4 digits of my social security number?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: sure my name is ***** ***** Bryman and i forgot the last 4 digit of my SSN
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.How have you filed your tax returns? If you used an online service, you can access your account to view your social security number.Do you keep any copies of W-2's, interest statements from banks, etc. that would contain the last four digits of your SSN?Would any family members have knowledge of your social security number?Unfortunately, if all else fails, you will have to visit a local Social Security office and request a replacement Social Security card. You will need to bring a picture ID with you.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 7 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you further.Best regards,Barb