Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Need copy immediately. mine was stolen today at center where

Customer Question

need copy immediately. mine was stolen today at center where I sleep as I am homeless, and I have gainful employment starting as a chef at grand canyon restaurant this sat. I must have soc sec card o proof of it to start my new perfect job. please help me!
my no is 526=57-0698 my name is***** my friends cant pronounce and call me memo. I am using friends computer. her name is ***** *****
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. To apply for a replacement card, you must provide one document to prove your identity. If you were born outside the U.S., you must also provide documents to prove your U.S. citizenship or current, lawful, work-authorized status. you can take or mail this signed application with your documents to any Social Security office. Any documents you mail to us will be returned to you. Go tohttps://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/FOLO/fo001.jsp to find the Social Security office or Social Security Card Center that serves your area It will take 7-14 days to get the new card. See link for the application and how to file it: https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ss-5.pdf Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?