dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

Years ago i cash some checks i didnt return so they beeb having

Customer Question

years ago i cash some checks i didnt return so they beeb having a payee ow do i start to get my kids money again
Category: Social Security
Expert:  keeperumiami replied 5 months ago.
Please try and take your time and be a little clearer on what exactly you did and what your question is exactly. What kind of checks are involved? Approximately when did you do this?Did you cash someone's Social Security checks that weren't yours & if so who's checks were they. Your children's checks? If so, how many children and what were there approximate ages at the time you cashed the checks?
Expert:  Angie replied 5 months ago.
Are you saying that you cashed checks that did belong to you? And because you committed a crime, you were not longer able to receive benefits on the behalf of your children? I'm trying to understand your issue and the information you provided isn't completely clear.