lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

I AM 76 YEARS OLD AND RECEIVING S.S. I HAVE A APART TIME

Customer Question

I AM 76 YEARS OLD AND RECEIVING S.S. I HAVE A APART TIME JOB. I WENT ON CALIFORNIA DISABILITY LAST APRIL. MY DISABILITY HAS RUN OUT. THE CALIFORNIA DISABILITY OFFICE SENT ME A NOTICE TO CONTACT S.S. SINCE I AM 100% DISABILED. HOW DO I APPLY FOR THIS?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  lev-tax replied 7 months ago.
That doesn't apply to you because you are above your full retirement age.You would be only apply for disability social security benefits if you are below the full retirement age.Thus - that clause is not related to your situation - just ignore that advice.
Expert:  lev-tax replied 7 months ago.
That doesn't apply to you because you are above your full retirement age.You would be only apply for disability social security benefits if you are below the full retirement age.Thus - that clause is not related to your situation - just ignore that advice..I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.