dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

There is supposed to be some sort of payment if you are on

Customer Question

there is supposed to be some sort of payment if you are on social security and are over 62 and have your home paid off - there is a deadline of May 1 and I need an application
Category: Social Security
Expert:  emc011075 replied 7 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. The SS benefits changes has nothing to do with home ownership. What you most likely heard is ad for reverse mortgage. Basically you get monthly payments from the equity in your home. Instead of paying off a mortgage you will be creating one by "selling" your home back to the bank for monthly check.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes I'd love a free call at(###) ###-####Marsha