TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction

Can you give me a cover letter stating that SS gives me a monthly

Customer Question

can you give me a cover letter stating that SS gives me a monthly stipend?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 5 months ago.
HelloWhat you require is a "Proof of Benefits" letter.f you need proof that you are receiving Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and/or Medicare, or that you are not getting benefits, you can request a benefit verification letter online. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."What is a benefit verification letter? It is an official letter from Social Security that you can use as proof of your:income when you apply for a loan or mortgage;income for assisted housing or other state or local benefits;current Medicare health insurance coverage;retirement status;disability; and/orage.You can select the information you want included in, or left out of, your online benefit verification letter.You can use this link If you do not have an account you can create one.