TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
14155347

Can you give me a cover letter stating that SS gives me a monthly

Customer Question

can you give me a cover letter stating that SS gives me a monthly stipend?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloWhat you require is a "Proof of Benefits" letter.f you need proof that you are receiving Social Security benefits, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and/or Medicare, or that you are not getting benefits, you can request a benefit verification letter online. This letter is sometimes called a "budget letter," a "benefits letter," a "proof of income letter," or a "proof of award letter."What is a benefit verification letter? It is an official letter from Social Security that you can use as proof of your:income when you apply for a loan or mortgage;income for assisted housing or other state or local benefits;current Medicare health insurance coverage;retirement status;disability; and/orage.You can select the information you want included in, or left out of, your online benefit verification letter.You can use this linkhttps://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ If you do not have an account you can create one.