dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

GA-crb can't find where to type to answer you. I know the service

Customer Question

can't find where to type to answer you. I know the service you are providing is valuable, but I just can't afford that much. Would you accept $20? I haven't even bought groc. yet this month. Sign of the times!
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I get my local SS office to not give me the run around? I was born 9/1941, retired at age 67 yr and one month, well past my required retirement age. How do I file for my Ex's SS now? Or if he passes away before me? SS employees won't even help you, they act like they don't know about the new laws on SS on May 1st? Don't even try to help you.
You asked a lot of questions there. Are you seeking information specifically relating to the new Social Security law that would take effect on April 30, 2016? How long were you married? Have you remarried? If so, at what age did you remarry?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am still single and intend to stay that way. How can I receive $6,500. to improve my home?
I have been divorced since 7/1999, was married to him for 10 years, exactly. I have no idea what he draws on his SS? But he sure made a lot more a year than I did, yet the indicate that I can't get
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply. First, can you tell me if you are still working? If not, are you disabled, or just unemployed at the moment? Also, what amount are you getting?What amount is your ex getting?
I am waiting for a response, thank you. (A phone call would cost you quite a bit more, but likely won't give you more info that the typed response, and no info if I can't get answers to the questions above.)
Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 7 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/social-security/9o7n6-can-t-find-type-answer-you-know-service.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Hello, are you returning?