Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I filed in January, is it unusual not to hear from them by

Customer Question

I filed in January, is it unusual not to hear from them by now?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That was a common sense sorta, I've been waiting and didn't know if I waited long enough or if SS needed more information if all is good , I wanted to know if there's any information at hand on my status? Or what I need to know next while I wait for an answer rather approved or not approved.or waiting time if you have knowledge of approval!! You know what I mean I'm sure!, thanks
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
If you have your confirmation number from applying, you can check the status of your application here: https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/IAPS/applicationStatus
Expert:  Angie replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.