How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 5142
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

0I draw my Soc.Sec. each month from my deseased husband. I

Customer Question

0I draw my Soc.Sec. each month from my deseased husband. I remarried 6 years ago. My present husband recieves a very small Soc. Sec each month. Is it possible for my present husband to draw on my earnings from when I worked.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 6 months ago.
Sorry but for your present husband to be eligible you must have been married at least 10 years.

Related Social Security Questions