Lane
Lane, JD,CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial, Social Security & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Will you fax my Social Security award letter to Tiffany

Customer Question

Will you fax my Social Security award letter to Tiffany , at Wells Fargo, #*********.
My S.S.# ***** *********.Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
Hi Barbara,...You have reached JustAnswer.com, a website that connects tax,legal, and social security experts with people that have quesdtions in those areas, and others....But we are NOT the Social Security Administration....However, I can help with this....you can create a "MY Social Security" account, sign in and get the benefit award letter...See this, from Social Security (Here: https://www.ssa.gov/onlineservices/current.htm)...Create a my Social Security account and sign in with us to: ***** ***** replacement Social Security card online if you meet certain requirements.Get your benefit verification letter.Check your benefit and payment information and your earnings record.Change your address and phone number.Start or change direct deposit of your benefit payment.Get a replacement Medicare card; andGet a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for tax season.
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
Note that the benefit verification letter is the second item on the list....And you can get to that web page for creating the account bu clicking here -> my Social Security
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
Also, if you can’t or don’t want to use your online account, or you need a letter for someone other than yourself, you can call us at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
I hope this has helped....Please let me know if you have any questions at all....If this HAS helped, and you DON’T have other questions … I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")...JustAnswer will not credit me for the time and work until you have rated in this way....Thank you!Lane……I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986
Expert:  Lane replied 7 months ago.
Hi Barbara,...I tried to accept the call request, but the system wouldn't allow ... I then tried to make the offer from my end (for a lesser amount and it seems that it went through).....If you still need a call, you should be able now, to accept that offer....If you DID get everything you needed, I'd appreciate a positive rating (using the faces or stars on your screen, and then clicking “submit")...JustAnswer will not credit me for the time and work until you have rated in this way....Thank you!Lane…