Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

Need SSN born 7/7'/2015

Customer Question

Need SSN for baby born 7/7'/2015
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply. When you wait this long after the birth to apply, you will have to go to your SSA office to apply for the baby's card and you must•Complete an Application For A Social Security Card (Form SS-5); and•Show original documents proving your child’s1) U.S. citizenship;2) Age; 3) IdentityAND, Show us documents proving your identity. These are more fully described here in this write up.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it. Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.Your online SS legal resource!