Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

My ID is###-##-#### ***** benefits will begin April, 2016. I

Customer Question

My ID is###-##-#### ***** benefits will begin April, 2016. I would like information on direct deposit into my checking account. So far as I know I did not give you my financial bank numbers. My legal name is***** The name on my checking account is Judy A. Robinson. My bank is JPMorgan Chase My acct. # *****###-##-#### ***** routing # *****###-##-#### ***** you take care of this for me and let me know? My email is***@******.***. Thank you
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. It is very easy to do if have a "mysocial security account" set up. https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do At that link you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online. You can also call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****) and do it over the phone (the wait times are very long so I would recommend the online option). Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?