Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

Need former wife's ssn

Customer Question

need former wife's ssn
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Angie replied 10 months ago.
It will be very difficult for you to get this number. One option you may have is checking the tax returns you filed while you were married. Here social security number will be listed on them. If you do not have access to the returns, you can request a transcript from the IRS. They will mail you return transcripts and the number will appear on there.
Expert:  Angie replied 10 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.