Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I SUFFERED A STROKE, BRAIN ANYURSUM IN NOV 2013, I HAVE HIGH

Customer Question

I SUFFERED A STROKE, BRAIN ANYURSUM IN NOV 2013, I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, DIABETES, DECREASE VISION, DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY, CHRONIC HEADACHES, FATIGUE, ARTHRITIS, MEMORY PROBLEMS AND WAS ASSIGNED A DISABILITY ADVOCATE CALLED CARDON OUTREACH WHICH WERE SUPPOSE TO HELP ME WITH MY CASE AND I WENT TO MY APPEALS HEARING IN JANUARY 2016. I WAS SENT MY NOTIFICATION ON APRIL 15TH AND WAS DENIED. I WANT THE APPEAL COUNCIL TO REVIEW BECAUSE I FEEL THAT MY CASE WAS INCOMPLETE WITH MEDICAL RECORDS. I NEED ANOTHER ATTORNEY TO TAKE OVER MY CASE. CARDON OUTREACH HAS NOT FULLFILLED MY NEEDS AND FEEL THAT THEIR SERVICES WERE INCOMPLETE. CAN I WRITE A LETTER TO SOCIAL SECURITY TO REVOKE THIS AUTHORITY OVER MY CLAIM AND HAVE MY FEES WAIVED. THANK YOU
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Yes. You can write to Social Security Administration with your concerns about your Personal Representative and object to any fees being awarded to the Representative if or when you win your appeal. Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.