Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I has been appliet in Jun 2015 when I has been denied

Customer Question

I has been appliet for SSI in Jun 2015 when I has been denied for more resurce
I request a hearing before an administrative law judge
Now I need a lower representative to help Me.
I live in Orange County City of Costa Mesa
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I'm sorry but we do not represent customers in hearings or in court. You will need to look for a social security attorney locally to assist you. Doug
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 9 months ago.
I represent SSI and SSD claimants throughout the country with regard to their ALJ hearings. However, it is unclear on what basis you were denied. Was it because you had too much countable resources or income or did the SSA find that your evidence failed to prove you were disabled? Also, what is the date of your most recent denial letter? Also, did you receive a form called "Objection to Video Teleconference" yet?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Stephanie, I try to ask you: Can you Represent Me in court ? I live in Orange County, City of Costa Mesa.I receieved "Objection to Video Teleconference" The dead line to send is May 05 You can coll Me at(###) ###-####Thank you Virgil S. Anca
I represent SSI and SSD claimants throughout the country with regard to their ALJ hearings. However, it is unclear on what basis you were denied. Was it because you had too much countable resources or income or did the SSA find that your evidence failed to prove you were disabled? Also, what is the date of your most recent denial letter? Also, did you receive a form called "Objection to Video Teleconference" yet? OK, Virgil, you would likely want to send that Objection in , signed by you, and mail it certified RRR so you have proof you sent it in. Keep that proof. I would need to have a phone consult with you to determine if attorney representation would strengthen your case. I am going to offer you the premium service of this phone consult, after which point, if you choose it, I will provide you my office number and we can devote some time for that in the next few days.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent" when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it. Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.Your online SS legal resource!