Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I my name is ***** ***** guzman(formerly carolina de guzman,

Customer Question

I my name is ***** ***** guzman(formerly carolina de guzman, aka as carolina avanzado). I was an sss member since 1970, unfortunatley i forgot my sss number. Is it possible for you to give my sss number? Thank you.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
It is not possible because this site is not affiliated with Social Security Administration. You need to go to Social Security Administration's local office and ask them to retrieve the number for you. Click here to find your local office: When you go, you need to make sure to go with an Identification Card and your Birth Certificate. You may also call the 800#: Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.