Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.

Can I get SSDI currently am disabled unable to work since

Customer Question

Can I get SSD
I currently am disabled unable to work since 2006?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Angie replied 6 months ago.
You may qualify for SSD benefits. You can apply online using this link: This is the social security office directly. I would avoid applying through companies who want to charge you a fee to apply. The application is free through social security.
Expert:  Angie replied 6 months ago.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "ForCustomeramp;quot; in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.