LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

This was automaticly depoisted into the bank account SSA TREAS

This was automaticly depoisted into the bank account SSA TREAS 310/XXSOC SEC but it doesn't seem to be the same amount as dad's social seriuty depoist he gets every month. my mom passed away last year so do i need to tell my dad about this despoit or did my dad's social sercuity get cut?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: no that will be all and thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry for your loss, as well as to hear of your dad's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that your father's social security benefit deposit is less than normal, or that both of your parent's social security benefits were not deposited?

2. Has someone notified social security if your mother's death already?

3. Is your father receiving a retirement benefit based on his own work record, or a spouse benefit based on your mother's social security record?

Doug