Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant
Experience:  Tax Accountant at Praxair, Inc.
51959094

I{ve been living overseas past 20 years.

Customer Question

I{ve been living overseas for the past 20 years.
I did file IRS (in the US) every year, as required.
questions:
1/ do my Social security fees paid in Israel (to Israel) qualify for my units' count at the
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name. is Jonathan and I. can hep.. The. United States does not have a Social Security treaty with Israel so any taxes paid to the Israeli Social Security system would not count toward the USA Social Security. Do you still live in Israel or have you moved back to the USA? Do you know if you would qualify for Israeli Social Security benefits?
If you are still in Israel you can apply for US Social Security at the U.S. Consulate there: http://jerusalem.usconsulate.gov/social_security.html as well as the Israeli Social Security system here:https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/progdesc/ssptw/2010-2011/asia/israel.html
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've not receive an answer from you on the time and day specified. Moreover, I received messages from you (teh 1st day) saying I can't unlock my answer because there's a problem with my payment (missing some numbers on my cc). AT THE SAME TIME I'VE GOT NOTICE FROM MY BANK SAYING THAT YOU DID CHARGE MY ACCOUNT-- SO YOU DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY PAYMENT BUT REPORTED TO ME OTHERWISE AND STOPPING MY GETTING A PROPER URGENT ANSWER?! DOES NOT SHOW RELIABILITY. ALSO, I DID NOT GET ANY ANSWER WITH THE URGENCY i REQUESTED AND YOU PROMISED... SO- I NEVER GOT THE SERVICE AS REQUESTED AND HAD TO RECUR TO OTHER WAYS ON THE SAME DAY.
i ASK YOU TO STOP WRITING TO ME NOW AS OUR BRIEF UNSATISFYING CONTRACTUAL CONTACT HAS ENDED..