dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I'm Diane, my husband and I both collect SS and are retired.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Diane, my husband and I both collect SS and are retired. There is this thing going around that says we must act before April 30, 2016.(I just cant remember the name that was with it, I looked it up on the internet, but I seem to not be able to get it again). Are you aware of what I'm talking about & could you help me get it done or can I do it myself? Look forward to my return answer.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon Diane,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. What are your present ages?2. How long have each of you been collecting your retirement benefits? Doug