dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I'm Diane, my husband and I both collect SS and are retired.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Diane, my husband and I both collect SS and are retired. There is this thing going around that says we must act before April 30, 2016.(I just cant remember the name that was with it, I looked it up on the internet, but I seem to not be able to get it again). Are you aware of what I'm talking about & could you help me get it done or can I do it myself? Look forward to my return answer.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon Diane,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. What are your present ages?2. How long have each of you been collecting your retirement benefits? Doug