LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

I eed 1099sa fir 2915 Online access does not work due

Customer Question

I eed 1099sa fir 2915 Online access does not work for me due to limited vistion:
Joanie J. Moncrief SSN ###-##-####
phone(###) ###-####
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon Joanie,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you cannot work online through the social security site to access a printable replacement SSA-1099, then your only two other options are to call and request a duplicate copy or go to your local social security office and request a replacement in person.1. You can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****),Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and request a replacement document.2. If you prefer face to face transactions, you may contact your local Social Security office and they will process the request for you. If you need this information immediately, and cannot wait a week to receive it, the only way that you can get it more quickly is to go to your local social security office and they can print out a copy of the benefits paid to you last year. If you order the information today from SSA, and if you don't receive it in time to file your taxes by the 15th, there is not a big worry. You can simply file an Automatic Extension with the IRS and you can then file the return at your leisure up to October 15th of this year. Here is the Automatic Extension form that you can mail to the IRS if you need to: You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good evening Joanie,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug