Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I lost my 6yo daughters SS card. I don't remember the number.

Customer Question

I lost my 6yo daughters SS card. I don't remember the number. how can I get a replacement card without knowing the number
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Your Social Security Number as a parent would be used to find the child's Social Security Number. However, you can find the child's Social Security Number from your previous tax returns or from your health insurance applications. If you do not have a copy of your tax returns, you can request one from the IRS. Click on the link below for the information: Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.