Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
10805288

I am 55 years old and I just found out that I have a baseball

Customer Question

I am 55 years old and I just found out that I have a baseball size tumor in the soft tissue next to my spine. I also have arthritis all along my spine. It is very painful and I was wondering if this qualify's for SSI?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.
Does this medical issue prevent you from working currently? In any way?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am currently working but I find it getting more difficult. I am always in pain, and this leads to exhaustion.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did I loose our conversation, I am sorry if I did, I was eating lunch. Today is my day off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to be charged if my question is not answered, I can't afford it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
32.00 bucks is the cost of one of my utilities. Are you still there?
Yes, I am here. You left (see above) and after near 20 minutes of waiting, realized that and left for other work obligations. But I am happy to help you if you still wish it.
Urgent! There is just one more step needed, so thank you for finishing up! Hello again. It is month end -Please, if you haven't yet had the opportunity to do either of the items below, I ask that you do so now, because it is the only way I can receive credit for time spent with you. Please:1) Follow up if clarification is needed on our above interaction/Q&A, OR2) Rate me highly if we are finished for the time being. If there's more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance. It's my goal to provide you with excellent service- to make sure I answered the question you asked about. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. And thanks for understanding how we receive credit from the Site for contributing our time here! Sincerely,Stephanie O. Joy, Esq. – Your Online Legal Professional