dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

Loopholes closing April 30th; I'm 79 JA: The Retirement Accountan

Customer Question

loopholes closing April 30th; I'm 79
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm not able to work due to a stroke & heart issues.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: walking is very difficult as is typing
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.
Good morning,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please. 1. What do you need to know about the loopholes that are soon closing?2. Are you married? If so what is your spouse's age?3. Has your spouse begun taking a social security benefit yet?4. You say that you have difficulty doing things in everyday life. Are you a military veteran by chance?Doug