How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxRobin Your Own Question
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 15037
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
TaxRobin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is***** studied in University of Portland(student

Customer Question

My name is***** studied in University of Portland(student id####-##-####, Oregon between 1982 to 1988 and went back to my country Lebanon. During my stay in Portland, Oregon I was able to get a social security card(not valid for work).
I, for some reason, have forgotten my SS number.
can you help me in retrieving my number please?
Many thanks,
Mwafac A. Hariri
Mobile Number +966505458916
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou must go through the Social Security Administration directly to receive the information you are seeking. In the US a SS number is ***** protected and only the individual can request the information you request.Write toSocial Security AdministrationOffice of International OperationsP.O. Box 17775Baltimore, Maryland ###-##-####