dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

If Idid work other name and difrent ss card Can i count my

Customer Question

If Idid work other name and difrent ss card Can i count my cradit my botth sscard
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.
Good evening,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.Thanks in advance,Doug