LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am a us citizen and have worked and completed a required

Customer Question

I am a us citizen and have worked and completed a required unit of 40 already. I am now 69 and still working part time job. I medicare health insurance part B benefits only.
1 How to apply Medical (Part A)?
2 How and where to apply monthly cash benefits given to seniors ? Eg: 600 a month.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. You can apply right now online at this site for your Part A Medicare: https://www.ssa.gov/medicare/apply.html You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good evening,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug