LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

I am a us citizen and have worked and completed a required

Customer Question

I am a us citizen and have worked and completed a required unit of 40 already. I am now 69 and still working part time job. I medicare health insurance part B benefits only.
1 How to apply Medical (Part A)?
2 How and where to apply monthly cash benefits given to seniors ? Eg: 600 a month.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.
Good evening,I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. You can apply right now online at this site for your Part A Medicare: https://www.ssa.gov/medicare/apply.html You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.
Good evening,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug