Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I'm about to go crazy because I have misplaced

Customer Question

Hi I'm about to go crazy because I have misplaced my husbands soc sec 1099 for our taxes> his name is***** I'm his wife Virginia Cosenza I can give you his social if u can us on this.. Thanks Virginia Cosenza
JA: Hi Virginia Cosenza. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's what we need Thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. The only way to get it as quick as you need is to get it online and you can download it immediately instead of waiting for the mail. It is very easy if you have set up a "mySocial Security account". link: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.doThe last two ways will probably not be quick enough unless you can set up a meeting before your taxes are do at your local social security office (it depends on how busy the branch is).If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;(2) Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or(3) Contacting your local Social Security office. Link: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I want my money back on my card I had to get it myself by calling direct to social security I see this just answer thing is just a way to get charged for a question please refund my money I cancelled the subscription already