dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

Going through divorce husband now lives in florida with his

Customer Question

Going through divorce husband now lives in florida with his ssdi girlfriend who is 50 yrs old and Im ssi recipient on award letter says 1614 code am i entitled to his benefits at age 50 am I considered disabled? What happens if they get married ? She cant get his benefits first? Also what if they marry and he as ai know will get 50% of her ssdi how does all this affect me in addition to my marital aggreement in mediation waiving widow rights when ai read I could get after divorced two years .I need some direction and have a incompetent deceptive lawyer in addition to her knowing the guardien atliem that also diesmt have my best interests at heart and mever can answer a question direct. She goes around it please help i have chronic fatique sybdrome and Am being taking advantage of and too tired to fight yet one lawyer but a Gal as well and court is the 21st if this agreements is signed but its not what was spoke of and write. First day. im scared and have been doing all their work please help or advise time sensitive and Im in bed right now exhausted.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry, but I am having difficulty following your post. To make sure that we do not misunderstand each other, what are your specific questions? What are the specific questions that you want me to answer for you within the confines of this forum? Is your husband collecting Social Security benefits? Thank you for your cooperation,