lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

How do you apply Homeowners reward?JA: The Retirement

Customer Question

How do you apply for Senior Homeowners reward?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: If you are in your home and your home is paid in full and you have lived there over 20 years there is suppose to be a reward from FHA and Office of Urban Development of $575-220. How do you apply for this reward?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 7 months ago.
HII'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. Can you please tell me what state you live in?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
New York
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How can couples who are married at least 10 years be eligible for as much as $1300.00 per month in raise to their social security enefits?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Where is my answer to the two questions I submitted??
Expert:  lev-tax replied 7 months ago.
There is NO such reward - that is based on rumors and not on reality.
Expert:  lev-tax replied 7 months ago.
What you might have - reduction in property taxes available for senior citizens.