lev-tax
lev-tax, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

How do you apply Homeowners reward?JA: The Retirement

Customer Question

How do you apply for Senior Homeowners reward?
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: If you are in your home and your home is paid in full and you have lived there over 20 years there is suppose to be a reward from FHA and Office of Urban Development of $575-220. How do you apply for this reward?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  annelew12554 replied 10 months ago.
HII'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. Can you please tell me what state you live in?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
New York
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How can couples who are married at least 10 years be eligible for as much as $1300.00 per month in raise to their social security enefits?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where is my answer to the two questions I submitted??
Expert:  lev-tax replied 10 months ago.
There is NO such reward - that is based on rumors and not on reality.
Expert:  lev-tax replied 10 months ago.
What you might have - reduction in property taxes available for senior citizens.