Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Chang of addres Green - to 906 South Lincoln Ave.

Customer Question

Chang of addres for Arline Green - to 906 South Lincoln Ave. C-!
JA: Hi Chang. The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: Beaver Dam, WI 53906
JA: Anything else I can tell the Retirement Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: Past address =*****Fox Lake, WI 53933
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Retirement Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. It is very easy to change your address if you have set up a "mySocial Security account". link: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.doYou have 3 options in order to do this:(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, you can change your address under your personal information.(2) Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or(3) Contacting your local Social Security office. Link: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?