Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Experience:  19+ years legal exp. - 10+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.

I never recived my w-2 how do i get it

Customer Question

i never recived my w-2 how do i get it
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply. Do you mean your SSA 1099, to use for your taxes?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes natial taxis servics said i need them to file for me.2 fow my wife
You can go now go to From there you create a passworded account for yourself with the SSA. You then login (remember your login details) and order which ever of the several documents you wish to download or order. In your case, you are going to look for the 2015 1099 link, and from there you can get it. There are other helpful documents,including annual SS earnings statement, benefits verification, etc. You can change your banking info, your address, etc., should the need arise. Both you and your wife need to each create your own respective accounts - separate.
I hope this helps! My goal is to provide you with excellent and accurate service – if you feel you have gottenanything less, please reply back, I amhappy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me "excellent"when you are done. I look forward to assisting you in the future, should you have legal questions. Be sure to start future posts with "To ***** Esq., ONLY" if you want me to specifically answer it. Sincerely, ***** ***** Joy, Esq.Your online SS legal resource!