Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I have lost my income forms. I would like a copy to file with

Customer Question

I have lost my income forms. I would like a copy to file with my taxes. I do not want a blank form. I need what IRS sent to me for 2015
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. This is the social security section so I am assuming you are asking for your 1099 social security income. The only way to get it as quick as you need is to get it online and you can download it immediately instead of waiting for the mail. It is very easy if you have set up a "mySocial Security account". link: https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.doWhat you want is most likely a 1099 and not a W2. The last two ways will probably not be quick enough unless you can set up a meeting before your taxes are do at your local social security office (it depends on how busy the branch is).If you currently live in the United States and you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, Social Security has a new way for you to get an instant replacement quickly and easily beginning February 1st by:(1) Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;(2) Calling Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or(3) Contacting your local Social Security office. Link: https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Just checking back in, did you have any further questions?