Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I am being asked to have a letter from social security showing

Customer Question

I am being asked to have a letter from social security showing a award letter: I am not sure what that means. can you please help me?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. An award letter is the original official statement from the Social Security Administration that it will pay you a benefit, and how much after you have applied for benefits. It is the official, you will get this much on your social security check letter. You can request a copy by calling the Social Security Administration toll free at 1-***-***-**** (TTY – 1-***-***-****). Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, did you have any further question?