TaxRobin
TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction
14155347

I want federal taxes taken from my SSID payments. What do

Customer Question

I want federal taxes taken from my SSID payments. What do I need to do.
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 11 months ago.
HelloYou'll need a form W-4V from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).Here is a link to the form so you can print ithttps://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4v.pdf When you complete the form, you will need to select the percentage of your monthly benefit amount you want withheld. You can have 7%, 10%, 15% or 25% of your monthly benefit withheld for taxes. A flat dollar amount is not allowed to be requested.Sign the form and return it to your local Social Security office by mail or in person.