dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I was advised to delay widows benefits until age 66 which I

Customer Question

I was advised to delay widows benefits until age 66 which I turned in Jan 2016 I have been attempting to receive my husbands full benefit substantially high than my social security benefit SS has denied my increase and won't give me a reason or date to expect this increase. I have called every pay day pleading I'm in dire need and drowning in debt
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(###) ###-####please call
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is service offer I paid for the extended service
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 8 months ago.
My goodness! OK, let's see what is happening: What does the letter state in your denial letter for survival benefits? Can you redact your private details and upload here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They have sent no letter no explanation or reason
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can u read my original text not much detail just continued stalling fromSS
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did receive a verbal commitment from SS agent finally assuring me the check was in the mail for March I have called repeatedly inquiring about delay they can not confirm when or if it will be here I have existed on a thousand dollars a month for a yr n now my delay seems endless, I'm drowning in debt n feeling very overraught
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't think a call will facilitate matters just ur opinion please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello....... I guess this another bust!
Just so you are aware, when we don't hear back from you in short order after I post, the general understanding is that you have left for a spell, and so I too move on to other business (in this case, I retired for the evening as it was VERY late when you didn't respond). OK, so they have not denied you or refused. This is good, but I know the delay is frustrating. GENERALLY, it can take up to 3 months from the time you get all your necessary proofs in. Now, on what date did you appear at the SSA office with all of the documents? You appeared in person, right?