dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I receive a letter today saying that their would be

Customer Question

Hello, I receive a letter today saying that their would be a change in my SSI Insuranace. I have an open 'case' that I thought was filed in May of 2015, or at least thats when it's was retroacted. I spent 6 months in a medical rehab facility, but am doing a TON better after my parents were told I had a 15% chance of living due to a freak accidential fall, and had some brain damage. I'm a lot better now, and don't know if this is because I recently had to fill out papers indicating my expenses, and at the time I was in the hospital, my sister did all my paperwork, via asking me and research. So, at that time I had no expenses and no income. The letter I got said it was from a change of my income, and I don't know if this is because since May of 2014, I started receiving monthly monetary benefits, that I didn't when I was in the hospital? I'm just VERY worried, that I won't have medical insurance come 4/15/2016, because thats what the letter says due to a 'income change'. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks - Gregory Waskowiak (*****@******.***)
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My social is###-##-####Gregory Waskowiak (No middle name, honestly! :)
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 8 months ago.
Hi George, you need to read that letter and tell me: does it TELL you how to appeal it?