LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

Find out how much money i have?[***-**-****] mark payne

Customer Question

find out how much money i have?[***-**-****] mark payne
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon Mark,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Social security does not have a sum of money out away with your name on it. Consequently, you don't have any amount of money on file with social security. However, based on the taxes that you have paid in your lifetime, when you do qualify for a retirement benefit you will be paid based on your lifetime earned income. If you currently live in the United States then you can determine what you will receive at retirement based on what you have earned so far, quickly and easily:1. Using your online “my Social Security” account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. You can open your own social security online account and see your earnings statement, estimated retirement benefit and much more, in about 15 minutes through this site: http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents"tab.2. Or, you can call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****),Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and request a replacement document.3. Finally, if you prefer face to face transactions, you may contact your local Social Security office and they will process the request for you. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug