LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.
15277592

My Daughter ( Robyn Sue Kramer, SS###-##-#### ***** in an assisted

Customer Question

My Daughter ( Robyn Sue Kramer, SS###-##-#### ***** in an assisted living facility in Hickory NC and they have dropped her from their enrollment as a patient, at the moment She is temporarely in a Rehabilitation facility and does not have a permanent address. She is disabled due to a severe case of Multiple Sclerosis, Her Social Security monthly disability payments have been direct deposited to Serenity Family Home care (Danny Foster First Citizen Bank, Hickory NC, Routing(###) ###-####
account 001416531483 as Her designated power of Attorney I want to redirect Her monthly Social Security payments to our checking at Citibank Chicago account(###) ###-####routing###-##-#### ***** give me directions as to what we have to do in this case? (###) ###-####home phone (###) ###-####cell ***@******.***
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon Edward,I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to have the Representative Payee changed from Serenity Family Home Care to yourself, you will need to be appointed as your daughter's Representative Payee by social security. You will have to apply to social security to become your daughter's Representative Payee (RP). Here are links to social security sites where you can apply online to become her RP, or where you can print out a hard copy of the application and mail it in, or drop it off at a local social security field office:On-line Representative Payee application: https://www.ssa.gov/payee/faqacct.htm#&a0=0Representative Payee hard copy form: https://www.socialsecurity.gov/forms/ssa-11-bk.pdf You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.
Good afternoon,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.If I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug