TaxRobin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  15+ years in tax preparation and instruction

I am filing tax returns mother,Mrs. Janie Madry. I need

Customer Question

I am filing tax returns for my mother,Mrs. Janie Madry. I need to get 1) social security forms ad 2) retirement forms for her so that I can provide the information to complete a 1040 tax form (2015)for her. Can I download these on my computer?
Category: Social Security
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TaxRobin replied 6 months ago.
HelloThe SSA form is allowed to be retrieved on line by the person the benefits were paid to.Here is a link to the registration she receives other pension payments the payor would need to supply the copy if her 1099R was misplaced.You would have to contact the payor to request a copy. They may allow access online but that is not required so only they can tell you if it is possible.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.