LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

I have been recieving monthly social security benifits but

Customer Question

I have been recieving monthly social security benifits for years but not medicate. I had private insurance which I can no longer afford, What do I do to get medicare and asupplement program?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon Merrilynne,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You can apply for Medicare online at the following site:

As for a supplement program, you will need to either obtain that from Medicare or from a private Medicare Supplement company like Humana ( ) or one of the many other companies that sell Medicare supplement plans.

Here is a link to help you locate the Medicare supplement plan that will be best for you:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good evening,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?

In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,