Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience in tax preparation, including some multi-national Social Security applications.
13714381

I have misplaced my user name and password, I need to print

Customer Question

I have misplaced my user name and password, I need to print out something for my taxes. Social is *********** and Birthday is *********. My e-mail address has changed and I can't reset it that way. HELP
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 1 year ago.

Your user name and password ***** what company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Individual, I receive benefits

Are you looking for information from Social Security?

I think you're going to have to call Social Security. You should be able to get a password ***** form mailed to you if you remember your user name, but it's unlikely that you'll get it before April 18. If you call Social Security, you should be able to get a duplicate 1099-SSA mailed to you, if Social Security has your current address.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you answer I don't see it

I said something above; I think you're going to have to (wait on hold and) and talk to someone at Social Security to get the duplicate form 1099-SSA you need. There is a password ***** procedure for mySocialSecurity.gov, but, if you can adequately identify yourself, they'll mail a password ***** form.