LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience, including representing clients before the U.S. Social Security Administration.

My husband is getting benefits lying about our marriage they

Customer Question

my husband is getting benefits lying about our marriage they don't know he is married. He told me if they know he will not get all the benefits. How do I report him ..THE money he is wasted on drugs and so on.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon Sandria,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You will want to contact the Office of the Inspector General, Social Security Administration as they are in charge of investigation of social security fraud. Here is a link to their site where you can submit on online complaint:

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,