dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I have not received my SSA-1099 form and I need it in order

Customer Question

I have not received my SSA-1099 form and I need it in order to complete my 2015 income
tax form. I moved from Denham Springs, LA to Charlotte, NC in July 2015. What must I do to get that form?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. The easiest way to get your Social Security account information, including an additional copy of Form SSA-1099, is by opening an online account by visiting: https://goo.gl/OFxGxQ. Click on the option to "Sign In or Create and Account" and complete the online forms. Going online for it is much easier than calling or visiting a Social Security office.

Please let me know how this works for you and if you have any problems. Also let me know if I can clarify anything or answer any additional questions.

Thanks, Jonathan