How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3430
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have not received my SSA-1099 form and I need it in order

Customer Question

I have not received my SSA-1099 form and I need it in order to complete my 2015 income
tax form. I moved from Denham Springs, LA to Charlotte, NC in July 2015. What must I do to get that form?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. The easiest way to get your Social Security account information, including an additional copy of Form SSA-1099, is by opening an online account by visiting: Click on the option to "Sign In or Create and Account" and complete the online forms. Going online for it is much easier than calling or visiting a Social Security office.

Please let me know how this works for you and if you have any problems. Also let me know if I can clarify anything or answer any additional questions.

Thanks, Jonathan