dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

I have typed my question and paid -- I hope not twice--and I

Customer Question

I have typed my question and paid -- I hope not twice--and I keep going back to the credit card info which is filled out. Can you send an e-mail to***@******.***. The question was from Jeanette Wynn about Social security benefits for those born before 1969
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 7 months ago.

Hi Jean, I don't see a question posted in last few days, so do you want to reply with it here, and I will help you? My name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a social security attorney in my private practice – that is ALL I do. Please let me know that my post here is coming through for you by typing a quick reply.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I posted an extensive question several hrs. ago. Paid and couldn't receive answer as browser or password ***** Wanted to know my last password ***** I wouldn't know if I'm changing my password. Glitches everywhere and my answer is supposed to be waiting. I asked recently in antiques about CS Antique Bell. However, with the glitches I am wondering how many times I have been charged to my bank debit card/***@******.***
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please be sure I have only been charged once and text answer to my phone(###) ###-#####ID(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I just need minimal answer if ss is going to be less or if with our situation as has already been stated there could be more compensation. We certainly paid in a lot as my husband was a grad of A&M and Construction Engineer,

Hi again, Jeanette, I have no connection with the site's fee arrangements, so for that I'd urge you to use your customer service link on your page.

That said, who stated that you would have more compensation from SS? You haven't yet explained to me your dilemma. Generally, our benefits do not go down, once we have clinched them, so you really need to give me the details behind why you are concerned that they might be.