Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney

I born in 1936 how to increase my payment from 835 and how

Customer Question

I born in 1936 how to increase my payment from 835 and how do i benefit before new rules come into forse before May 2016?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.There is no simply way to increase you SS payments. When you elect to take your benefit, it normally stays that amount permanently unless you continue working and increase it that way. At your age the changes that go into effect on May 1 will not effect you at all. The changes only effect the spousal benefit as it relates to the file and suspend and restricted benefit. These are small loopholes that only effect people below age 70. This will not cause any changes to your benefit.Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Did you have any further questions?