dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice

How do I change my birthday on social security account,

Customer Question

How do I change my birthday on social security account
JA: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: about two years ago I setup social security account online, but my birthday is ***** I made mistake. How do I correct it?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Retirement Accountant should know?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Retirement Accountant is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Retirement Accountant in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Retirement Accountant until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you referring to your MySocialSecurity account? The account you set up online to access your social security records and benefits?