dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

I turned 70 on March 14....I have social security funds that

Customer Question

I turned 70 on March 14....I have social security funds that come to me each month...also I get a RN retirement amount from the Minnesota Nursing Association each month. I have memory loss issues but have not received any income statement from the 2 sources I get funds from....can you tell me what to do? Laurene Yvonne Hanthorn 108 South 3rd street Atwater MN.....Email *****@******.***
Category: Social Security
Expert:  LawTalk replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon Laurie,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that you don't recall receiving the tax documents from these two benefit programs for 2015 and you need the tax documents to do your taxes?

Doug